A Bit About Me

   For this blog post, I will give you a little insight on myself. 

    As a student, I am someone who can procrastinate at times, but I always complete my work. I never lose sight of the goals I have set for myself. I aspire to earn at least a bachelor's degree at a state university, and be able to work in the career of my choice. For this reason, I take the more challenging courses at my school and manage to maintain a great grade point average. I am in this course for not only that reason, but also since the curriculum is different and it is interesting enough to have caught my attention. I like reading fiction books and listening to music, preferably R&B music. I enjoy hanging out with my friends and planning our future. Journaling, lighting a candle, and cleaning are the essentials to helping me unwind from the day. Most importantly, I love playing and spending time with my dog!



Comments