Magazine Topic Choice

     Recently, I have been partaking in research for my choice of magazine genre. In a previous blog, I discussed the different genres of magazine that are generally produced. After evaluating each genre, I have come to the conclusion that I'd like to produce a beauty magazine. 

    This is my topic of choice mainly due to my natural gravitation towards everything about beauty. More specifically, I would like to mainly discuss hair in this magazine. Giving beneficial information, new ideas, and advice regarding hair for different types of people is my goal for this magazine. I will research the representation of women within this genre, as well as the beneficial information I can supply my audience with. 


References:

- Photo Credithttps://www.canva.com/photos/MACxsxUDYGM-woman-wih-curly-hair/

Comments