Demographic for My Magazine

 Hi! 


    Thanks to the survey I produced and had been filled out by my peers, I am able to determine what exactly my demographic will be. Since I am producing a magazine about beauty, and more specifically hair, I know that I would like my content to be relatable to myself and others. My demographic will be mainly black women in my age group. To properly represent them, I will mainly be providing advice and information for hair that coincides with my demographic. Pictures of black women will be provided as well. One of the main goals for my magazine is for my audience to feel like they are being seen and catered to. I understand that my exact demographic has not been represented the way it should within media, so I hope that my attempt at proper representation is good. 


References: 

- Photo Credit: https://www.canva.com/photos/MADeq4-atmo-brainstorming-concept-with-light-bulb-on-chalkboard-or-blackboard/

Comments