Survey Results

 Hello! 

    I have already finalized and produced my survey. Although it was hard for me to interact with students and receive many responses due to my participation in online school, I still received some responses. The following are the results: 

Forms response chart. Question title: What is your age?. Number of responses: 7 responses.


Forms response chart. Question title: Which of the following do you identify with?. Number of responses: 7 responses.


Forms response chart. Question title: What is your race/ethnicity?. Number of responses: 7 responses.


Forms response chart. Question title: How often do you read beauty magazines?. Number of responses: 7 responses.


Forms response chart. Question title: What would you like to see in a beauty magazine?. Number of responses: 7 responses.


Forms response chart. Question title: Do you typically look for gender and race representation in magazines?. Number of responses: 7 responses.


Forms response chart. Question title: For the front cover, which would you prefer to see?. Number of responses: 7 responses.


Forms response chart. Question title: What color scheme would you like to see?. Number of responses: 7 responses.


Forms response chart. Question title: Are you interested in reading a magazine about beauty overall?. Number of responses: 7 responses.

For my last question, which was " If there is anything you'd like to see in a beauty magazine that was not mentioned before, please feel free to give me suggestions!", I received the following two responses: 

- "a lot of ppl are doing beauty magazines so just be creative and different. have fun with it."

- " A section on skin and hair care. Maybe even an interactive section like in newspapers of like a crossword puzzle, trivia questions or sum like that. just to make it interactive and fun." 

In my next blog post I will discuss the results. 


Comments