Evaluation Question 4: How did you integrate technologies-software, hardware and online-in this project?

 Hello, 

Here is the link to my video: https://youtu.be/rbeM040NWgA

Transcript: 

-          Hi my name is Shaony Lopez and the question I will be answering is “How did you integrate technologies-software, hardware and online-in this project?” So, to begin with, everything in this project could not have been produced with the help of technology. So for example, when it came to all of my original photos, I used my own phone to take the pictures. I used my iPhone 11 to take the pictures because the quality on my camera is really good and I was able to use features that came with the camera to enhance the quality of my photos, such as Portrait Mode. So, using my camera was a big help. I didn’t have to go and buy and nice, professional camera for the project. It was really just convenient to use my own phone. So another aspect of the project was creating the magazine itself. I used the website “Canva” to create the magazine. Canva is a website that does many things, but one of the things that it has is that it allows people to look at different templates for things like magazines and posters, and it allows you to edit them to your liking. So, I was fortunate enough to use that and definitely incorporate my ideas onto the templates that they had. I used their website to play around with the different features, see what I liked, see what I didn’t like, so that I could understand what magazine I even wanted to begin with. So when it came to uploading my pictures and everything onto Canva, I used my phone. It was the most easiest way to do that in. I edited my photos on my phone. I actually used the camera app on my phone, that comes with the iPhone, because it was just more convenient and the pictures wee already in such good quality that I didn’t have to do that much editing. So, everything that I used was my own iPhone’s camera and I used the website Canva to ultimately create the template for my final magazine, my final project. And the other thing that I used regarding technology is Google. So Google allowed me to research what type of magazine I wanted. It allowed me to research what type of magazine is visually pleasing to a lot of people. It allowed me to research what is typically within a beauty magazine, what is usually incorporated into the beauty magazine, like when I say that I mean the conventions, the types of pictures, the poses of the models, and things of that na-nature I’m sorry. So everything that I used in this project was definitely technology, it was a major help.

Comments