Interview Questions

 Hello!

Over the weekend, I created a list of interview questions to ask my model/interviewee for my feature article in the magazine. I tried to ask open ended and non-generic questions. It did take some time to produce the questions, but I am satisfied with them. The following is the list of my interview questions. 

1.  In the early years of your life, how was your hair styled?

2. Who styled your hair and how did they manage your hair?

3. What inspired you to transition into changing the way you managed your own hair?

4. How was the experience of changing your hair in the beginning of your journey?

5. What emotions did you experience through the transition?

6. What goals did you set in place for your hair?

7. When did you realize your hair is how you wanted it to be and how did you feel?

8. What are differences between your current and past hair care routine?

Comments